FREE POROTHERM TRAINING – GET AHEAD OF THE GAME!
Congratulations! You have discovered the latest development in masonry – Wienerberger’s Porotherm Clay Block Walling System.
Exclusively available from our approved distribution partners, Porotherm is extremely fast, virtually dry, safe and simple to use, immensely strong, efficient for stock-holding and storage and environmentally friendly. The system allows the bricklaying specialist to increase earnings potential and deliver projects efficiently and safely in less time. Porotherm is becoming increasingly popular in the UK with a number of well-known house builders and contractors using the system. Train with us and gain the skills and knowledge they are looking for!
WIN BACK TIME. WIN MORE BUSINESS. WIN £250
Register today for a FREE half-day training session and be in with a chance of winning a £250 Amazon voucher on our digital scratchcards. You will be sent details of how to win £250 as soon as you book your training.
Simply fill in this form or call 0845 121 8706 for more information.
POROTHERM: KEY FEATURES
• With no mortar needed in vertical joints and a minimal 1mm bed joint, the Porotherm system rises rapidly. An average of 30-40m2 per man per day is easily achievable, much faster than traditional masonry.
• In comparison to traditional block- work, Porotherm uses around 95% less water. In a typical 212m2 building, concrete blocks will consume 1060 litres of water compared to just 72 litres for Porotherm.
• Porotherm blocks are generally lighter than concrete (optimum weight under 11kg) allowing workers to maintain steady production rates without the risk of repetitive strain injuries.
• Thermally efficient in helping to regulate variations in temperature; air-tightness is maximised with a parge coat or wet plaster.
• The compressive strengths of Porotherm’s core range are typically 10 N/mm2, so one block fits the majority of requirements. As a result, there is no need to keep multiple blocks on-site, reducing the risk of wrong-block use and optimising storage space.
TRAIN WITH US ON THE SYSTEM FOR FREE! Book today on a FREE half-day Porotherm training course today to become an ‘Approved Porotherm Building Specialist’ and to offer your customers even more options. Request more information.
ADDITIONAL OFFER Also take advantage of this limited offer and save £80 on your Porotherm toolkit now when you sign up to train with WIenerberger’s Porotherm Clay Block Walling System!